Please Hear Me Out On This

Kingang

Please Hear Me Out On This

Сообщение Kingang » 18 авг 2020, 11:17

I know this sounds like it could be'boring' or'time consuming', but I think if done right, it might really help new gamers transition from becoming helpless on line to being somewhat aggressive. I think that it would be great for 2k21 mt purchase in fans that are developing. FIFA is really very good at doing these type of things and I truly think NBA2K can match that quality if they wanted.

Wish For 2K21 MyCareer

Give vc for awards and dunk contest/3pt contest. Rookie of the year 500-1000 vc, mvp 1000-2000 vc DPOY 1000-1500 vc, dunk contest/3pt competition 750-1250 vc etc. Add multiple storylines based on position, play style, etc. having the same storyline for everyone will get boring. It adds and doesn't become stale if you create my gamers. Additionally give options for media conferences to get what your participant can say. Only having two answers gets dull and repetitive after a while.

Cosmetic things such like a player on your team is injured he must be on the bench with your teammates hyping the active players, players talking trash while at the free throw line etc. little items like that go a very long way. Players showing more emotion in NBA 2K21 game will be fine. Additionally once you win championships will be cool adding banners adding things would be nice. Also if a player retires and was really worth getting his jersey retired add that at the rafters too.

Add it is going to be more interactive and it'll make players attempt to attempt to play better in the nba. Just start out with mycareer with it then eventually you can build up to maybe including in park to the WNBA. Don't make badges value more. I didn't start hitting 3's in a rate that is constant until I got HoF badges.

Say you retire you're myplayer and he makes the HoF, do a cross over with myGM and continue his legacy being a GM and he's famous for what you did on the court throughout his career. Redefine myplayer country. I've seen plenty of men (including myself) play their game then their mycareer becomes glitched and become unplayable. Fixing things that are simple such as this might take some time but it is going to create 2k21 mt central 10x better. Being able to generate a my livelihood with buddies. I would say 2-8 of you men. Could make your my players in exactly the exact same league you do the combine, summer league, g league etc. get drafted and play throughout the season competing. User games would be your teams with you just controlling your player, playing easy other at the same time.
walrusbeard

Re: Please Hear Me Out On This

Сообщение walrusbeard » 20 янв 2021, 16:37

Вернуться в «Технический раздел»