So after 32 hours I am finally done painting the very first time I logged into Runescape

Nanlina

So after 32 hours I am finally done painting the very first time I logged into Runescape

Сообщение Nanlina » 14 май 2020, 03:20

They made it slow so they could market more keys and for no other reason. If XP rates were buffed I'd still be disappointed. If you don't like a grind, you just plain do not like RuneScape. This is the skill that's been released since Dungeoneering, and likely my new skill in RuneScape. There is a sense of discovery about it RS gold and also a pace. In a different ability, I perhaps could be in the high 90s by today, or perhaps even back in the max guild, but I am happy we got a skill that made everyone, even hardcore RuneScape players, really work for this. It's just going to be miserable to see the state of it in 6 months when BXP is allowed. This ability (if it had been up to me) would be permanently BXP cheated and double XP weekends could only increase the chance of finding artifacts.

The First Time That I Had Into Runescape

So after 32 hours I am finally done painting the very first time I logged into Runescape. The feeling has always been with me because it was so mad, the Runescape window was I fact really tiny back in the days but yet I had this insane feeling of being in the world surrounded by it all had to offer. I hope you guys enjoy this artwork as much did it. Enjoy it! I believe you've captured it here.

You have described it. I recall back when my account was left by my cousin and I started at the log. Just like a gate into another world. And being in RuneScape is so fantastic. Evry thing. Gielenor's world. It so beutiful. That is incrediballs! Very nostalgic, it has everything a first time RuneScape player would encounter. The simple goblins that are likely going to drop coins and bones, the evil dark mages guarding the gates of varrock, and that gold trimmed armour which you finally fish tens of thousands of lobbies for!

Oh man, this really is superb. I want to convince my wife to start that she can go through the world as I did so playing. Only thing I would add is currently getting killed by the highwayman involving Port Sarim and Falador. Broke my 10 year-old heart.Real talk, it's super hard to find new people into osrs. Without the nostalgia factor - osrs is a cheap OSRS gold simple, nasty, grindfest of a game. Props to anyone who can embrace it for the very first time in current calendar year. My wife is generally supportive of my gaming, but she can hardly even humor me once I try to speak to her about osrs, let alone watch me play. She can not endure it haha.
walrusbeard

Re: So after 32 hours I am finally done painting the very first time I logged into Runescape

Сообщение walrusbeard » 20 янв 2021, 16:35

rizahmed

Re: So after 32 hours I am finally done painting the very first time I logged into Runescape

Сообщение rizahmed » 23 мар 2021, 00:07

This driver update is a godsend. Right after when I installed it, it made all the issues and bugs that I have been facing for the past couple of weeks disappear. It is as if they did not even exist like a granny game. Looking at the change log I can see why this was called the miracle patch since it fixed almost all of the known issues that have been plaguing the software. This is such a marked improvement from the last driver update since that last one did absolutely nothing to address the issues being raised constantly by the read more consumers.
warpants

Сообщение warpants » 28 апр 2021, 18:52

Вернуться в «Технический раздел»